CHEETAH ART PRINT
- Print run strictly limited to 50 plus 1 artists proof.
- Certificate of Authenticity provided.
- Print is hand signed and numbered.
Print Size: 12” x 12”
Mount Size: 2″ on all sides
Full Piece : 16” x 16”:
*This cheetah art print fits directly into a standard size frame, so no customised framing is necessary.
- 1400 Micron white core.
- Professional bevelled edge
- Non-acidic backing and core
- Buffered with calcium carbonate, purified pulp core.
*NOTE: This cheetah drawing was also drawn in 4″ x 6″. All profits from these small charity fundraiser prints will go directly to DSWF. Prints this size are available here.
Click here to view a time lapse video of this work in progress with audio description of how it was created.
- The ‘tear drop’ face markings on cheetahs reflect the sunlight and reduce glare while they are hunting during the day.
- Humans are rapidly encroaching on the land where cheetahs roam. Cheetahs need a wide expanse of land to hunt and live and are often shot by farmers protecting their livestock.
- Cheetahs use their tails as a rudder when they are running.
- These are one of the few big cats that don’t roar….they chirp and growl!
- Cubs are often trafficked and sold into the illegal wildlife trade/exotic trade pet. These animals are used for financial gain and killed or neglected when they are no longer of use. As entertaining as Netflix ‘The Tiger King’ was, it totally failed to shine a light on the cruelty of this industry.
There are no reviews yet.