- This print run will be strictly limited to 50 plus 1 artists proof.
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided with every print.
- The print is hand signed and numbered.
Print Size: 12” x 12”
Mount Size: 2″ on all sides
Full Piece : 16” x 16”:
*This leopard print fits directly into a standard size frame, so no customised framing is necessary.
- 1400 Micron white core.
- Professional bevelled edge
- Non-acidic backing and core
- Buffered with calcium carbonate, purified pulp core.
This leopard print was created from an original hand-drawn piece of Chipazuwa, a leopard living in the South Luangwa region of Africa. The beautiful reference photo was taken by Matt Armstrong from Armstrong Safaris who has followed the life of Chips from a cub. I have created a limited edition print run of this piece at 8″x8″ to raise money for Conservation South Luangwa and The Zambia Carnivore Programme who run fantastic conservation programmes in the area where Chips was born. Please click here for more information about the charity fundraiser prints and to support wildlife conservation.
CLICK HERE FOR THE 8″ X 8″ FUNDRAISER PRINT
- Leopards black spots are called ‘rosettes’ because of their similar shape to the rose.
- Leopards can leap up to 6m in the air.
- They are solitary animals who require a vast area to roam.
- Picky eaters, they are not! Leopards will eat almost any type of prey
- Climbing is possibly one of the most unique traits of the leopard. They carry their prey high into trees to hide it away from scavengers such a hyenas.
- Leopards have been hunted for their coats, claws, whiskers and tails.
- Human conflict with leopards has caused habitat fragmentation and a decline in prey due to the bush meat trade.
There are no reviews yet.