ELEPHANT ART PRINT
This elephant art print was originally drawn in A3, but prints are available in many sizes below to suit any space. This print is a commanding and eye catching wall art piece in any room, but the smaller sizes also lend themselves well to hallways or as a collection of a few pieces.
This black and white print will fit well with any colour scheme and would make a fantastic gift for any wildlife enthusiast!
Small Print: A5 (148mm x 210mm)
Extra Large Print: A2 (420mm x 594mm)
Medium Print: A4 (210 x 297mm) With 2″ mount: 12″x16″
Large Print: 12”x16” (305 x406mm) With 2″ mount: 16″x20″
*These mounted prints fit directly into a standard size frame, so no customised framing is necessary!
Click here to view a time lapse video of this work in progress.
- Elephant populations have dropped 70% in the last 40 years.
- Demand for ivory from Asian markets is driving illegal poaching. Ivory is usually used in traditional medicines and as status symbols.
- Conservation efforts focus on saving elephants and working with local communities to find sustainable methods of protecting both the wildlife and the communities.
- Elephant drink between 100 – 200 litres of water a day!
- Elephants have 5 inch eyelashes.
- The wrinkles of an elephants skin help to retain moisture.
- Flapping their ears helps to cool an elephant by creating a breeze, but also by cooling the blood running through the veins in the ears.
- A car could travel 20 miles on the amount of methane that 1 elephant produces in a day!
- Elephants pass down information through generations about paths travelled and where they can find water.