ORIGINAL AUDREY HEPBURN PORTRAIT
ONE OF A KIND
- Certificate of Authenticity provided.
- Original is hand signed and will be delivered flat.
- Original is delivered free within the UK. Contact for delivery internationally.
Full size: 23″ x 23″ (584mm x 584mm)
- This original hand-drawn Audrey Hepburn portrait was created on Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper.
- This was drawn using only graphite and black coloured pencil.
- This original wildlife artwork will be best presented mounted and displayed behind a ultra-violet protection glass frame.
This piece is the third in my collection of 4 ‘Influential Celebrities’. As a child I must have watched Audrey Hepburn playing Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady about 100 times. I have been a performer ever since I could talk and my journey with musical theatre started with this lady. She is the embodiment of elegance and beauty which brings its own set of challenges when it comes to drawing. To reproduce her perfect snow white skin on a white background was pretty challenging but I loved working on this piece.
My celebrity pieces are my largest and most time consuming pieces. All created with mixes of graphite, charcoal and pastel.
This beautiful, large, original artwork of Audrey Hepburn is a stunning and impressive piece of wall art for any room.
This iconic Audrey Hepburn look was one that I just had to use. I loved capturing the shine of her hair and her beautiful eyes. She really was the perfect addition to this group of celebrities. I used graphite pencils to very gradually build up her skin tone from the white paper. She is very fair and I wanted to make sure I captured this whilst still bringing her out of the page. Gradually building shadows into this piece was done very carefully as it would have been all too easy to over darken the image and I try to avoid erasing too much.